The true HISTORY of Romania
THE TRUE NAME OF ROMANIA is DACIA
The true HISTORY of Romania, hidden in the world in History.
Information about our ancestors, which you probably did not know!
The true HISTORY of Romania ( Dacia)
The origin of the Romanian people has long been discussed and has sparked controversy among specialists.
Here’s some information about our ancestors, which you probably did not know!
In the Oltenia area, the world’s oldest habitation in the world (18,000 years before Christos), the oldest mining activity, the oldest mining stone found once, the oldest copper metallic activity in the world ( 8,000 years before Christos), the oldest writing in the world (tablets from Tartarus, Alba County 5-6,000 BC). Here, too, the bow was invented, the first blasts in Europe appeared, and the other Indo-European peoples were formed and formed, not only as the Iranians, the Carinians, the Italics, the Frygians, the Scythians, the Cimmerians, the Iberian tribes , Basques, Sarmatians, Greeks (ahei and dorians), Phoenicians … .etc.
TRACO-DACII is the oldest and highest culture on Earth, before Sumerian civilization, and also the most numerous (180-200 tribes). They could be found throughout Europe (the Balkans, Ukraine, Hungary, Austria, Germany, Czechoslovakia, Poland, Italy, France, Spain, Turkey, Europe, Asia Minor, Africa … even Burii of South Africa are also a nation. of which Burebista himself was part.
Written and with it history, they first appeared in the Thracian space and only later in the Greek-Roman space, probably led by the tribes that migrated from here. TRACO-DACII had the oldest agriculture in Europe (Neolithic) and among the oldest in the world. In their time they were the only people in the world who used the circle to measure time, according to ToataRomania.ForumHit.ro
Since 1995, after long studies but intentionally kept in the basement, a number of prestigious American scholars have come to the conclusion that the Flood described in the Bible took place on the western shore of the Black Sea, where an unexpectedly developed population lived ( Who?). Olympus, the legendary mountain of Greek mythology (ULIMP – Light or Splendor, in Traco-tongue), was nothing but Mount Bucegi, which is not the second Sphinx on Earth. Historian Homer said that only the Thracians knew how to fight the ride and the bow since the millennium five before Christ.
TRACO-DACII were remarkable by perfect correctness, all conventions being verbally concluded and then kept with holiness. The lack of home was signaled by a stick left at the gate, being more than enough.
TRACO-DACII were the only civilization in the world that did not use slavery in any form.
The true HISTORY of Romania
Around 1400 BC, the North-Danube Trakia, the first school with a self-governing Terra, called the Andronicon, where the Zamolxieni priests teach all the academic disciplines starting with theology (the cult of the Sun God and the 12 constellations), is built in the north-Danube Thrace.
Confoming the remains of the posterity of Plato and Socrates, Pythagoras himself completed his studies at the Zamolxian school, and they said that at that time in Dacia there were the most physicians of time.
The historian Herodotus considers Cimerieni natives of the North-Eastern Carpathian slope (today’s Moldavia). Then some of them went to the South in Anatolia, where they were known as Cimiry. Migrations later to Italy, Spain, England and Ireland were known as Celts.
The North-Danube area (nowadays Romania) has long been regarded as a terrestrial paradise. A land rich in almost all of the earth’s riches, with farmland (later granary of Europe), extensive pastures, all forms of relief, an incredible natural hydrographic system, a well-defended area against most natural disasters … ..etc. As a unique miracle of history, the inhabitants of this area could not be banished from the hearth of the ancestor, nor de-nationalized.
The Romans keep the language, the harbor, the habits, the traditions of the ancestors 7,000 years ago. Thorough analyzes of blood show another miracle: despite the many invasions, including the much distorted Romanian occupation, we have preserved the genetic purity specific to our ancestors.
Romania ( Dacia) remains a miracle, which has been given a messianic future. The Indian Prophet Sundhar Singh wrote in 1922 that the Romans would become a people loved and respected by all peoples of the world.
The true HISTORY of Romania
48 QUOTATIONS WITH EXTRAORDINARY VALUE FOR EUROPEAN HISTORY AND IDENTITY of Romania ( Dacia )
More and more evidence points to truths that anti-Romanians can not hide, and yet anti-Romani propaganda laboratories are still muddy, trying stubbornly to overwhelm our past.
Promoting amongst the general public our true history is a holy duty for all Romanian intellectuals.
In the following, let us consider the following selection of quotes of extraordinary value to our history and identity, gathered by passionate researcher Marius Finca:
1. The Russian Sumerologist A. Kifisim: „The ancestors of the Romans exerted a powerful influence on the whole ancient world, namely the old Elade, the ancient Egypt, Sumer and even China”
2. Pythagoras (580 BC – 495 BC) make ten references to the upper Getae values. In „Law 1143,” he says: „Travel to the Getae not to give them laws, but to draw lessons from them. At the Gates all the lands are without boundaries, all the lands are common.
3. Homer: „Of all the peoples of the Getae are the wisest.”
4. Plato (427-347 BC), Socrates student and Aristotle’s teacher, captures in the CARMIDES dialogue a discussion between Socrates and Carmides, where the professor tells Carmides what taught him a Thracian doctor when „Zamolxe, our king, who is a god, tells us that as long as we do not have to try to take care of our eyes without taking into account the head, the head can not be cared for, without taking into account the body. We must also give the body care with the soul, and that is why Greek doctors do not know the most diseases. Because they do not know the whole they have to take care of.
If this whole is sick, the part can not be healthy, for all good and bad things for the body and for man in its entirety sell to the soul and from there flow like from a spring, from the head to the eye. Therefore, especially and first of all, we must heal the source of evil so that the head and the rest of the body can enjoy health.
My friend, the soul heals with gossip. These spells are the beautiful words that make wisdom come to life „. This amazing vision of Zamolxe’s medicine now over 2400 years!
5. Dionysius Periegetus (138 AD): „In the following, I will write about the largest country, stretching from Asia Minor to Iberia and North Africa to SCANDIA, the immense land of the Dacians.”
6. Marco Merlini, an Italian archaeologist (born 1953), said about the plates in Tartaria: „Bones like plaques are very old. Now it’s a certainty. It is our turn to think that writing began in Europe 2000 years before Sumerian writing. In Romania we have tremendous treasure, but it does not belong only to Romania, but to the whole of Europe. ”
7. Friedrich Hayer 1899 – Austrian philosopher: „Romanians are the people of Europe who were born Christian” (the ambassador of the Vatican in Bucharest said the same thing in the Academy aula, a few years ago).
8. Alfred Hofmann 1820 – In the History of the Earth: „Indeed, nowhere can you find a faster understanding power, a more open mind, a more aggressive spirit, accompanied by the forces of wearing, as you may find in the last rumun . This people raised through instruction would be able to find themselves at the forefront of the spiritual culture of Humanity. And as a supplement, his tongue is so rich and harmonious that it would suit the most cult people on Earth. Romania is not the navel of the Earth, but the Axis of the Universe.
9. Marija Gimbutas – Professor at the University of California, LA Civilization and Culture: „Romania is the hearth of what we called the Old Europe, a cultural entity from 6500-3500 BC, centered on a mature, theocratic, peaceful society, loving and creative art, which preceded the Indo-European, Patriarchal societies, bronze and fighters. It has also become evident that this ancient European civilization precedes the Sumerian for a few millennia. It was a period of true harmony in full accord with the creative energies of nature. ”
10. Louis of Valle Pousin: „The inhabitants of the north of the Lower Danube can be considered the ancestors of mankind.”
11. Gordon W. Childe: „The primary places of the Dacians should be sought on the territory of Romania. Indeed, the location of the Indo-European core training and extension center must be located in the north and south of the Lower Danube. ”
12. Eugene Pittard: „The ethnic ancestors of the Romanians undoubtedly ascend to the first ages of humanity, Neolithic civilization is only a recent chapter in the history of the country.”
13. Daniel Ruzzo – South American archaeologist: „The Carpathians are in a region of the world where the European center of the oldest culture known to this day is located”
14. William Schiller – American archaeologist: „Civilization was born where the people of rum live today, spreading
15. John Mandis: „The earliest discoveries of signs have been made in Turdaş and Tărtăria.”
16. Olof Ekstrom: „Rumania is a key language that has largely influenced the languages of Europe”.
17. University of Cambridge: – In the Millennium V BC the Getic Carpathian area was the only one inhabited in Europe;
– The Carpathian, Getic, Wallachian region represented in antiquity OFFICINA GENTIUM, fueled with population and civilization India, Persia, Greece, Italy, Germany, France and so-called Slavic space;
– VIDES (RIG VEDA) the oldest literary monuments of humanity were created in the center of Europe. Former Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru wrote that „Vedas are the work of the Aryans who invaded India’s rich land.”
18. Bonfini: „The language of the rummy could not be extirpated, though they are sitting in the midst of so many barbarians, and so they struggle not to leave it in the rupture of their heads that they would not fight for a life for a tongue.”
19. Ludwig Schlozer (Russische Annalen-XVIIIth century): „These volos are neither Romans, nor Bulgarians, nor wolsche, but VLAHI (RUMUNI), descendants of the great and ancient tribes of the Thracians, Dacians and Geti, who now they have their own language and all the oppressions, they live in Valachia, Moldova, Transylvania and Hungary in millions.
20. Michelet, Paris 1859, to Cuza’s envoy: „Do not envy the old peoples, but look upon yours. The deeper you dive, the more you will see life sparkling. ”
21. Andre Armad: „Indeed this is one of the oldest peoples of Europe … whether it is Thracians, Getae or Dacians. The inhabitants remained the same from the Neolithic age – the stone was sanded – to the present day, thus claiming by example, perhaps unique in the history of the world the continuity of a nation. ”
22. D’Hauterive (Memoir on the Old and Current State of Moldova, 1902): „The Latin language in truth is drawn from this language (primordial), and the other languages, especially rumuna, are this language. LATINEASCA is far from being the trunk of the languages that are spoken today (so-called Latin), I would say that Latin is the newest of all. ”
23. Huszti Andras: „The Geto-Dacians are still alive today and live where their parents lived, speaking in the language their fathers spoke earlier.”
24. Bocignolli (1524): „The Rums I have said are Dacians”.
25. L.A. Gebhardi: „The Getae spoke the same language as the Dacians and had the same habits. The Greeks gave both the Getae in Bulgaria and the Dacians of Moldova, Wallachia, Transylvania, and Hungary the same name and believed that the Getae and Dacians also came from the Thracians. ”
26. Martin Hochmeister (Siebenburgische Provinziaal Blatter, 1808): „In the oldest known times, Transylvania and neighboring countries lived Dacians, who were also called Getae, and from them received the current Transylvania together with Moldova, Muntenia and the regions neighboring Hungarian name Dacia „.
27. Abdolonyme Ubicini (Les origins de l’histoire roumaine, Paris, 1866): „The Dacians are the first ancestors of today’s rumors. From the ethnographic point of view, the Dacians seem to be confused with the Getae, the same origin, the same language. On this point of view, all testimonies from ancient times are in agreement. ” The true HISTORY of Romania
28. The Cambridge University of Cambridge (1922): „The primary phase of Vedic Culture took place in the Carpathians, most likely originally in Haar-Deal.”
29. Jakob Grimm (History of German, 1785-1863): „Dacian plant names, preserved at Dioscorides (Greek physician from the time of the Emperors Claudius and Nero) can also be found in the background of the German language.”
30. The Chronicles of the Spaniards 25 (p.179): „The Daco-Getae are considered the founders of the Spaniards.” The true HISTORY of Romania
31. Carol Lundius (Cronica ducilor de Normandia): „Daco-Geţii sunt consideraţi fondatorii popoarelor nordice”.
32. Leibnitz (Collectanea Etymologica): „Daco-Geţii sunt consideraţi fondatorii teutonilor prin saxoni şi frizieni, ai olandezilor (daci) şi ai anglilor”.
33. Miceal Ledwith (Consilier al Papei Ioan Paul al II-lea): „Chiar dacă se ştie că latinaesca e limba oficială a Bisericii Catolice, precum şi limba Imperiului Roman, iar limba rumună este o limbă latină, mai puţină lume cunoaşte că limba rumună sau precursoarea sa, vine din locul din care se trage limba latină, şi nu invers! Cu alte cuvinte, nu limba rumună este o limbă latină, ci mai degrabă limba latină este o limbă rumună. Aşadar, vreau sa-i salut pe oamenii din Munţii Bucegi, din Braşov, din Bucureşti. Voi sunteţi cei care aţi oferit un vehicul minunat lumii occidentale”.
34. Daniel Ruzo (1968): „Am cercetat munţi din cinci continente, dar în Carpaţi am găsit monumente unice dovedind că în aceste locuri a existat o civilizaţie măreaţă, constituind centrul celei mai vechi civilizaţii cunoscute astăzi”.
35. Carlo Troya (1784-1858, istoric italian): „Nici un popor din cele pe care grecii le numeau barbare nu au o istorie mai veche şi mai certă ca a geţilor sau goţilor. Scopul lucrării mele, Istorie Getică sau Gotică se împarte în două părţi şi una din ele arată că geţii lui Zamolxe şi ai lui Decebal au fost strămoşii goţilor lui Teodoric din neamul Amalilor.”
36. Harald Haarman (specialist în istoria culturii): „Cea mai veche scriere din lume este cea de la Tărtăria (cu mult înainte de scrierea sumeriană;), iar civilizaţia danubiană este prima mare civilizaţie din istorie.”
37. Paul Mac Kendrick: „Burebista şi Decebal au creat în Dacia o cultură pe care numai cei cu vederi înguste ar putea-o califica drept barbară”. „Rumunii sunt membri ai unuia din cele mai remarcabile state creatoare ale antichităţii.” „Sus în Maramureş există un loc marcat drept centrul bătrânului continent” (Europa de la Atlantic la Urali).
38. William Ryan şi Walter Pitman (geologi, 1995): „Locul descris de Vechiul Testament ca fiind inundat de potop este cel al Mării Negre”.
39. Robert Ballard (explorator, 1999), confirmă cele spuse de Ryan şi Pitman.
40. Cavasius (De la Administratione Regni Transilvaniae): „În Italia, Spania şi Galia, poporul se slujea de un idiom de formaţie mai veche sub numele de lingua rumunească, ca pe timpul lui Cicero”.
41. G. Devoto, G. Wilkie, W. Schiller: „The Barbarians were not only the discoverers of philosophy, but also the discoverers of technique, science and art … I must go further and show clearly that Greek philosophy has stolen from barbaric philosophy . Most have made their disciples among the barbarians. Plato finds that he praises the barbarians and reminds that both he and Pythagoras have learned the most and most beautiful teachings living among the barbarians. ”
42. Clement Alexandrin (Stromate): „Finally, another weight of interpretation with this method of Scripture teaching is that we do not have it in the language in which it was written for the first time … Then the tongue is also preserved by the people, not only for learning, but only scholars retain their meaning and texts, and that is why we can easily conceive that they were able to falsify the meaning of the texts of any very rare books they possessed. ”
43. Emmanuel de Martone (professor at Sorbona, 1928 in the interview given to Virgil Oghin): „I can not understand the rumors of their mania to boast that they are descendants of the Roman colonists knowing very well that Dacia did not come Romanian, not even Italians, but legions of mercenaries recruited from all the eastern provinces of the empire, even the administration brought by the conquerors had the same origin. You are Dacian rum and you should know their rum and boast with them because this people has a high spiritual and moral culture. ”
44. Marc Pagel (professor, chief of bio-informatics laboratory at Reading University, England): „10,000 years ago in the Carpathian region there was a culture, a people speaking a unique language and precursor of Sanscrite and Latin.”
45. Clemance Royer (in the Societe d’Antropologie Bulletin, Paris, 1879): „… the Celts, Germans and Latins come from Eastern Europe … and the traditions of the Asian historical Arians show them coming from the West … we must seek their common cradle at the Lower Danube, in this Pelasgian Thrace whose language we ignore. ”
46. Jean Laumonier (in the book „La nationalite francaise”, Paris, 1892): „The Romanian or modern Dacian is the true Celtic of Eastern Europe.”
47. Andre le Fevre („Les races et les langues”, Paris 1893): „The Celtic Browns whose ethnography reveals the trace of Dacia to Armor (Brittany) and Ireland, blond gallows … people speaking Indo-European dialects” .
48. Emperor Joseph II: „These poor rumble, who are undoubtedly the oldest and most numerous in Transylvania, are so tortured and tried by injustice by anyone, whether Hungarian or Saxon, that their fate, if you search it is really crying … ”
Author: Researcher Marius Finca
source 1: cultural.bzi.ro
Source 2: http://uti24.ro/cultura/oare-cine-o-sa-distribuie-48-de-citate-cu-o-valoare-extraordinara-pentru-istoria-si-identitatea-noastra/
Posted by IORDAN STAVAR April 28, 2019