Smart Reluctance Alternator – Swot Analysis
R&D alternator technology 2019 – swot analysis
We looking for investors/partners for development or sell technology
New Automotive Alternator 2019 – Swot Analysis
Permanent neodymium magnets-excitation
1 – Braking torque load less by up to 50%.
.2 – Self Overload and short circuit protection (due to the geometry construction);
3 – Self-regulation of the batteries charging process by the naturalcharacteristic of current limitation;
4- low starting (cogging) torque;
5- maximum reliability due to the neutral rotor magnetic switch & brushless excitation.
All these features recommend SRTM for following industrial domains applications:
– REGENERATIVE ENERGY SYSTEMS in the „backup” applications with the buffer accumulator battery for:
– Wind turbines with vertical or horizontal axle or hydro-turbine
– Stationary or mobile GENERATOR GROUP for increase the autonomy and reduce the fuel consumption:
– High-performance Welding generators sets for stationary or mobile applications
– automotive transport systems industry
– Alternators for auto-motors & for hybride electric cars for increase the autonomy and reduce the fuel consumption:
- Alternators for LIGHTING WAGONS for increase the reliability and reduce the fuel consumption;
– aerospace, defence and naval;
– Alternators for „on board” generators
President/CEO of WIIA – Washington D.C., USA
President of the Association of Independent Inventors of Romania ( AII ),
and observer in the legislative committees on behalf of the Civil Society.
AII- Romania is Member of IFIA
www.worldwideinvention.com; www.inventatori.ro; www.ifia.com
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
P Save a tree. Don’t print this e-mail unless it’s really necessary.